Wednesday, June 5, 2019

TWD/DC: Blondies


Surprise! I'm still here.
Baking many things that I haven't blogged about.
Catch-up post coming soon.
For now, Blondies.

Dorie makes these Blondies in a mini muffin pan.
Unless, "mini muffin pan" means something different to Dorie.
My cookies had no hope of looking like the photo in the book.



Disaster struck when I tried to get them out of the pans.
Many were completely destroyed. 
But still edible. 
And my goodness, they tasted good. 


The Blondies went with me to the Refugee Sewing Society, where I'm a volunteer. Everyone brings something to share for lunch. There are usually about a dozen women around the table, from at least 9 different countries. I'm thankful for the opportunity to sit down and share a meal with them. They liked the Blondies.  

Other Tuesdays With Dorie bakers are here.

Here's a shoe. On the road to the lake house. Memorial Day.






1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Your story was what I was afraid of so I made mine in a pan and made bar cookies. We loved them too.

    ReplyDelete